Eta Eta Chapter

College of Idaho

  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image

Chapter History

The College of Idaho began holding classes in 1891, which was six years prior to Idaho reaching statehood. On October 15th, 2000, a local sorority with a forty year history on campus, called Tri-Theta, became affiliated with Kappa Alpha Theta and received its charter as the Eta Eta Chapter. Shortly after, the Eta Eta chapter became an active participant in the establishment of a college Panhellenic Council on the College of Idaho campus, and since has held a spot as leading women on campus both within both greek life and the community.